What are your priorities for your neighbourhood?
Your NOCA Board of Directors is discussing priorities for the coming year. Here’s what we’ve come up with.
1. Continue our program of boulevard and alleyway beautification.
2. Promote safety in the neighbourhood through changes to the built environment.
3. Continue to promote walkability and a sense of community in our neighbourhood.
4. Continue to lobby to ensure the design of any new development respects the character of the neighbourhood.
5. Promote environmentally sustainable design for new and retrofitted buildings incorporating green space in its broadest sense (e.g. shade trees, pocket parks, food gardens).
What do YOU think? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.