If you are a registered property owner in the City of Nanaimo, you can participate in the city’s tree voucher program. This means you can purchase a tree to plant on your property for a reduced cost of $25 each.
- Must be a registered property owner in the City of Nanaimo;
- Property owners are limited to 2 vouchers per year;
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Redemption value not to exceed $90.00;
- Vouchers are not to be used to fulfill Tree Removal or Building Permit Requirements.
- All sales are final once vouchers are redeemed.
Learn more and find the application form on the Tree Voucher Page of the City of Nanaimo website.