If you are a registered property owner in the City of Nanaimo, you can participate in the city’s tree voucher program. This means you can purchase a tree to plant on your property for a reduced cost of $25 each.
- Must be a registered property owner in the City of Nanaimo;
- Property owners are limited to 2 vouchers per year;
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Redemption value not to exceed $90.00;
- Vouchers are not to be used to fulfill Tree Removal or Building Permit Requirements.
- All sales are final once vouchers are redeemed.
Learn more and find the application form on the Tree Voucher Page of the City of Nanaimo website.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.